Master Schedular (Associate Dir/Assistant Dir/Director), Technical Operations
Opportunity and Summary of Position:
Director band (Associate Dir/Assistant Dir/Director), Master Scheduler, will handle all tasks associated with the development and maintenance of both the Master Schedule and the production schedule for Commercial and Development product portfolio. The Master Scheduler will work to level load the production schedule to ensure that the production plan will be met.
The Master Schedular (Associate Dir/Assistant Dir/Director), Technical Operations, will report to the Vice President, Technical Operations.
- Work as an integrated member of a multi-disciplinary team to support and progress Outlook Therapeutics programs to meet timeline and budget objectives.
- Contribute to the oversite and management of multiple partners (CMO/CRO, etc.)
- Support management of the project timeline with respect to process and analytical activities.
- Represent Outlook Therapeutics in team meetings as required.
- Must be familiar with GMP regulations and regulatory guidance(s).
- Operate safely and according to company environmental requirements.
- Lead end-to-end strategic manufacturing planning processes for Process Performance Qualification through commercial launch, from analysis through negotiating, contracting, and managing vendor’s performance and ensuring contract compliance.
- Work with the Outlook Therapeutics Tech Ops (Drug Substance, Drug Product, Analytical), Quality, and 3rd Party suppliers to develop a schedule which details weekly requirements for production needs to support base/best/worst case forecasting.
- Monitor and schedule changes to Operations, Raw Materials, QA, Warehouse, other departments and Master Scheduler as needed.
- Work with 3rd Party departments directly (e.g. Supply Chain and other departments) to determine the best course of action when production related issues arise.
- Conduct weekly scheduling review meetings for execution readiness and drive alignment and approval from all stakeholders.
- Recognize material, labor and capacity problems, review alternatives and escalate obstacles to the team when appropriate. Present options/recommendations to the team which will result in optimizing available resources and drive 100% schedule adherence.
- Assists in capacity analyses and provides recommendations for short, medium and long-term needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The company is seeking an individual with the following qualifications and who is willing to make a long-term commitment to the organization:
- B.S/M.S/Ph.D in technical life sciences field.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 10+ years if MS, or 8+ years with PhD of relevant experience in production operations or previous scheduling roles.
- Project management experience
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology experience required. Experience in the contract pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Proven track record of technical and managerial leadership.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interface effectively with analytical, process, and business development is required.
- Due to international nature of the tasks, fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good conceptual, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to work independently and in teams.
- A “hands-on” energetic individual who enjoys challenges, a quick pace, and is capable and dedicated to getting the job done.
- An assertive, take-charge, individual with a strong results orientation, positive “can do” attitude, and a sense of urgency to get things done; however with the ability to listen to, learn about, and build upon organizational best practices and successes.
- A competent, fast learning individual with the ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- A mature thinking and acting individual with good common sense, judgment and decision making skills.
Interested applicants can send resumes to: HR@outlooktherapeutics.com